Monday, October 18, 2010

introduction

hi im ariff and im a 24 years old malaysian male who enjoy playing game.yes, i am a heavy gamers.i cannot live my life without playing game for at least 2 hours. il rebel.XD.i own a pc and a psp and a xbox that belong to my family member.

i would play anything as long there no other better game to play.my favourite type of games are mostly adventure and horror. so im gonna make a review of the game i played.for some game i would ask my friend, ultima, to give his review.he will cover some game on the psp.=D
i'll give our review base on storyline,graphic,gameplay and give our rating by ?/5.


this is my 1st(?) blog.so i would try to do my best.if there is any suggestion,comment,updates you would like to know can send it here....i tink.>_<.

im stil having trouble in choosing wat language.im comfortable in english.but can give a review in malay if there's a request for certain game.

No comments:

Post a Comment